Research on Influence Factors of Creativity Development of Applied Undergraduate
- Xiangmin Ren, Kechao Wang, Dexun Jiang, Qi Ran
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangmin Ren
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.93How to use a DOI?
- applied undergraduate, talent training, creativity, influence factors
- Creativity is one of the most core characteristics of talent, creativity development of students are top priorities for higher education. First, we introduce the importance of creativity development and definition briefly, investigate and study the current situation of applied undergraduate about creativity development education. Second, we analyze the basic data from papers and questionnaires of applied undergraduate, and conclude the important influence factors of creativity development of applied undergraduate based on knowledge mining technology. Third, we divide these factors into two types: external factors and internal factors, and analyze these factors one by one. These important factors have important guiding significance to the training methods, education and teaching of creativity development for undergraduate, especially applied undergraduate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangmin Ren AU - Kechao Wang AU - Dexun Jiang AU - Qi Ran PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on Influence Factors of Creativity Development of Applied Undergraduate BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.93 ID - Ren2017/12 ER -