Correlation between Competition Trait Anxiety Structure and Paroxysmal Athletic Injuries
- Yan Song, Jiege Jiao, Xinyi Long
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Song
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.107How to use a DOI?
- Anxiety, Competition Trait Anxiety, Paroxysmal Athletic Injuries
- In athletic training and competition terrains, sportsmen will inevitably suffer paroxysmal athletic injuries. And anxiety is a major cause for the injuries. This article studies the correlation between competition trait anxiety structure and paroxysmal athletic injuries, assists the athletes to grasp the psychological restoration techniques, and better integrates into the normal training state. This article tentatively study the connection between competition trait anxiety in sports and paroxysmal athletic injuries; the past research data is expected to find out the internal relation between the trait anxiety and the athletic injury, provide a theoretical foundation for the sportsmen, and prevent paroxysmal sports injuries from happening. The study method in this article is qualitative research method. If the athlete has more serious stress and somatization trait anxiety, he will have greater possibility of suffering paroxysmal athletic injury. Anxiety, somatization and attention disorder can regulate the life stress and paroxysmal athletic injury.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Song AU - Jiege Jiao AU - Xinyi Long PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Correlation between Competition Trait Anxiety Structure and Paroxysmal Athletic Injuries BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.107 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.107 ID - Song2017/12 ER -