Memristor-based H∞ Synchronization Control for Fractional-order Neural Networks with Time-delays
- Hui Huang, Xiaolin Yuan, Lipo Mo
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolin Yuan
Available Online April 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/smont-19.2019.42How to use a DOI?
- Memristor; H∞ synchronization; FONNs, time-delays
- The H∞ synchronization control of fractional-order neural networks (FONNs) is investigated in this paper, where the FONNs are affected by time-delays. First, based on memristor, a novel adaptive control is proposed. And then, by taking the Mittag-Leffler stability theory and robust control, sufficient conditions are proposed to achieve synchronization of FONNs. Finally, the correctness of the obtained theoretical results are verified by some numerical examples.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Huang AU - Xiaolin Yuan AU - Lipo Mo PY - 2019/04 DA - 2019/04 TI - Memristor-based H∞ Synchronization Control for Fractional-order Neural Networks with Time-delays BT - 2019 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation, Optimization and Numerical Techniques (SMONT 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/smont-19.2019.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/smont-19.2019.42 ID - Huang2019/04 ER -