Volume 3, Issue 3, September 2010, Pages 280 - 289
A Lexicographic Method for Matrix Games with Payoffs of Triangular Intuitionistic Fuzzy Numbers
- Jiang-Xia Nan, Deng-Feng Li, Mao-Jun Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jiang-Xia Nan
Available Online 1 September 2010.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2010.3.3.4How to use a DOI?
- Triangular intuitionistic fuzzy number; Intuitionistic fuzzy set; Matrix game; Mathematical programming; Lexicographic method.
- The intuitionistic fuzzy set (IF-set) has not been applied to matrix game problems yet since it was introduced by K.T.Atanassov. The aim of this paper is to develop a methodology for solving matrix games with payoffs of triangular intuitionistic fuzzy numbers (TIFNs). Firstly the concept of TIFNs and their arithmetic operations and cut sets are introduced as well as the ranking order relations. Secondly the concept of solutions for matrix games with payoffs of TIFNs is defined. A lexicographic methodology is developed to determine the solutions of matrix games with payoffs of TIFNs for both Players through solving a pair of bi-objective linear programming models derived from two new auxiliary intuitionistic fuzzy programming models. The proposed method is illustrated with a numerical example.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Jiang-Xia Nan AU - Deng-Feng Li AU - Mao-Jun Zhang PY - 2010 DA - 2010/09 TI - A Lexicographic Method for Matrix Games with Payoffs of Triangular Intuitionistic Fuzzy Numbers JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 280 EP - 289 VL - 3 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2010.3.3.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2010.3.3.4 ID - Nan2010 ER -