Volume 4, Issue 3, May 2011, Pages 321 - 328
Videometrics-based Detection of Vibration Linearity in MEMS Gyroscope
- Yong Zhou, Haigang Sun, Shiqiao Gao, Shaohua Niu
- Corresponding Author
- Yong Zhou
Available Online 20 May 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.3.5How to use a DOI?
- MEMS gyroscope, videometrics, vibration system, linearity
- MEMS gyroscope performs as a sort of sensor to detect angular velocity, with diverse applications in engineering including vehicle and intelligent traffic etc. A balanced vibration of driving module excited by electrostatic driving signal is the base MEMS gyroscope's performance. In order to analyze the linear property of vibration in MEMS Gyroscope, a method of computer vision measuring is applied with the help of high-speed vidicon to obtain video of linear vibration of driving module in gyroscope, under the driving voltage signal of inherent frequency and amplitude linearly increasing. By means of image processing, target identifying, and motion parameter extracting from the obtained video, vibration curve with time variation is acquired. And then, linearity of this vibration system can be analyzed by focusing on the amplitude value of vibration responding to the amplitude variation of driving voltage signal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Yong Zhou AU - Haigang Sun AU - Shiqiao Gao AU - Shaohua Niu PY - 2011 DA - 2011/05 TI - Videometrics-based Detection of Vibration Linearity in MEMS Gyroscope JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 321 EP - 328 VL - 4 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.3.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.3.5 ID - Zhou2011 ER -