Volume 4, Issue 3, May 2011, Pages 314 - 320
Multi-Body Dynamics Simulation of A Tracked Vehicle Power Train in Consideration of Multi-Source Excitations
- Hui Liu, Shengping Fu, Changle Xiang
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Liu
Available Online 20 May 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.3.4How to use a DOI?
- Multi-source dynamic excitations; Tracked vehicle; Power gear transmission system; Multi-body dynamic simulation
- This study proposed a new efficient method to investigate tracked vehicle gear transmission system dynamics applying Finite element theory and multi-body dynamics. Torsional excitation was simulated based on an engine dynamic model by considering flexibility of crankshaft, maximum fire pressure and variable inertia. Gear mesh stiffness coefficient, mesh error excitation, bearing dynamic stiffness coefficient and damping coefficient were numerically calculated. The virtual prototype model of power train system including all aforementioned excitations was constructed. Dynamic responses of transmission shaft working with multi-source excitations were analyzed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Hui Liu AU - Shengping Fu AU - Changle Xiang PY - 2011 DA - 2011/05 TI - Multi-Body Dynamics Simulation of A Tracked Vehicle Power Train in Consideration of Multi-Source Excitations JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 314 EP - 320 VL - 4 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.3.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.3.4 ID - Liu2011 ER -