Volume 4, Issue 5, October 2011, Pages 768 - 776
Application of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method in Trust Quantification
- Shunan Ma, Jingsha He, Shuai Xunbo
- Corresponding Author
- Shunan Ma
Available Online 7 September 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.5.3How to use a DOI?
- trust, credit, reputation, quantification, fuzzy comprehensive evaluation
- Trust can play an important role for the sharing of resources and information in open network environments. Trust quantification is thus an important issue in dynamic trust management. By considering the fuzziness and uncertainty of trust, in this paper, we propose a fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method to quantify trust along with a trust quantification algorithm. Simulation results show that the trust quantification algorithm that we propose can effectively quantify trust and the quantified value of an entity's trust is consistent with the behavior of the entity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Shunan Ma AU - Jingsha He AU - Shuai Xunbo PY - 2011 DA - 2011/09 TI - Application of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method in Trust Quantification JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 768 EP - 776 VL - 4 IS - 5 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.5.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.5.3 ID - Ma2011 ER -