Volume 4, Issue 5, October 2011, Pages 759 - 767
A Reputation Evaluation Approach Based on Fuzzy Relation
- Meiyu Fang, Xiaolin Zheng, Deren Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Meiyu Fang
Available Online 7 September 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.5.2How to use a DOI?
- reputation evaluation; fuzzy relation; reputation computing;trust passing; trust combination.
- In traditional models, fuzzy sets are used to describe trust degree and evaluate reputation for vague words. But in some practical applications, the determination of membership functions associated with vague concepts is difficult or impossible. This paper builds a reputation computing model based on fuzzy relation and provides a new reputation evaluation approach among vague concepts. The definition of reputation degree computing is given according trust passing and trust combination. The experimental results show the effectiveness of the proposed approach in reputation comparison among different sellers and various index assessment among products of one seller.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Meiyu Fang AU - Xiaolin Zheng AU - Deren Chen PY - 2011 DA - 2011/09 TI - A Reputation Evaluation Approach Based on Fuzzy Relation JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 759 EP - 767 VL - 4 IS - 5 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.5.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.2011.4.5.2 ID - Fang2011 ER -