Volume 6, Issue sup1, January 1970, Pages 34 - 45
Fuzzy Logic in KNIME – Modules for Approximate Reasoning –
- MichaelR. Berthold, Bernd Wiswedel, ThomasR. Gabriel
- Corresponding Author
- MichaelR. Berthold
Available Online 9 January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.818186How to use a DOI?
- KNIME, Fuzzy C-Means, Fuzzy Rules, Neighborgrams
- In this paper we describe the open source data analytics platform KNIME, focusing particularly on extensions and modules supporting fuzzy sets and fuzzy learning algorithms such as fuzzy clustering algorithms, rule induction methods, and interactive clustering tools. In addition we outline a number of experimental extensions, which are not yet part of the open source release and present two illustrative examples from real world applications to demonstrate the power of the KNIME extensions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - MichaelR. Berthold AU - Bernd Wiswedel AU - ThomasR. Gabriel PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - Fuzzy Logic in KNIME – Modules for Approximate Reasoning – JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 34 EP - 45 VL - 6 IS - sup1 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.818186 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2013.818186 ID - Berthold2017 ER -