Volume 8, Issue 3, June 2015, Pages 438 - 454
An Extended Quality Function Deployment Incorporating Fuzzy Logic and GDM Under Different Preference Structures
- Gülçin Büyüközkan, Gizem Cifci
- Corresponding Author
- Gülçin Büyüközkan
Available Online 1 June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017379How to use a DOI?
- Incomplete preference relations, multiple preference formats, fuzzy sets, group decision making, house of quality, quality function deployment
- The paper proposes a fuzzy logic-based group decision making (GDM) approach, which can be used for quality function deployment (QFD) in the development of product improvement strategies. Decision makers can state their preferences in various ways, including incomplete preferences which are difficult to evaluate in a coherent way. We extend the QFD methodology by using a GDM approach which considers multiple preference formats and incomplete information. Finally, a numerical analysis for “Portable Entertainment and Game Systems” design is given to verify the feasibility of the model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Gülçin Büyüközkan AU - Gizem Cifci PY - 2015 DA - 2015/06 TI - An Extended Quality Function Deployment Incorporating Fuzzy Logic and GDM Under Different Preference Structures JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 438 EP - 454 VL - 8 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017379 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017379 ID - Büyüközkan2015 ER -