Volume 8, Issue 3, June 2015, Pages 455 - 466
Hybrid Sorting Immune Simulated Annealing Algorithm For Flexible Job Shop Scheduling
- N. Shivasankaran, P. Senthil Kumar, K. Venkatesh Raja
- Corresponding Author
- N. Shivasankaran
Available Online 1 June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017383How to use a DOI?
- Scheduling, Sorting, Immune Simulated Annealing Technique, Flexible Job Shop, Multi-objective Optimization, Make span
- Hybrid sorting immune simulated annealing technique (HSISAT), a Meta - heuristic is proposed for solving the multi objective flexible job-shop scheduling problem (FJSP). The major objectives are distributing the time of machines among the set of operations and scheduling them to minimize the criterion (makespan, total workload and maximum workload). The processing time is sorted for isolating the critical machines and immune simulated annealing (ISA) is applied to increase the convergence speed. Several case studies have been taken from the literature to demonstrate the convergence speed of the proposed algorithm. The computational results have proved that the proposed hybrid algorithm is an effective approach to solve the multi-objective FJSP.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - N. Shivasankaran AU - P. Senthil Kumar AU - K. Venkatesh Raja PY - 2015 DA - 2015/06 TI - Hybrid Sorting Immune Simulated Annealing Algorithm For Flexible Job Shop Scheduling JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 455 EP - 466 VL - 8 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017383 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1017383 ID - Shivasankaran2015 ER -