Volume 8, Issue 3, June 2015, Pages 467 - 489
: A Framework for Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
- Boris Yatsalo, Vladimir Didenko, Sergey Gritsyuk, Terry Sullivan
- Corresponding Author
- Boris Yatsalo
Available Online 9 January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1023586How to use a DOI?
- Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, MCDA systems, Spatial Decision Support Systems, Land-use Planning, Risk Management, Uncertainty analysis
- A new framework, , for multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA) of a wide range of practical problems on risk management is introduced. framework contains a library of modules that are the basis for two scalable systems: for analysis of multicriteria problems, and for multicriteria analysis of spatial options. includes well known MCDA methods and original methods for uncertainty treatment based on probabilistic approaches and fuzzy numbers. These MCDA methods are described along with a case study on analysis of multicriteria location problem.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Boris Yatsalo AU - Vladimir Didenko AU - Sergey Gritsyuk AU - Terry Sullivan PY - 2017 DA - 2017/01 TI - : A Framework for Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis JO - International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems SP - 467 EP - 489 VL - 8 IS - 3 SN - 1875-6883 UR - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1023586 DO - https://doi.org/10.1080/18756891.2015.1023586 ID - Yatsalo2017 ER -