Volume 13, Issue 3, August 2006, Pages 315 - 322
A note on q-Bernoulli numbers and polynomials
- Taekyun KIM, A S HEGAZI, M MANSOUR
- Corresponding Author
- Taekyun KIM
Available Online 5 November 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.3.1How to use a DOI?
- Bernoulli, polynomials, Barnes
- Recently, B. A. Kupershmidt have constructed a reflection symmetries of q-Bernoulli polynomials (see ). In this paper we give another construction of a q-Bernoulli polynomials, which form Barnes' multiple Bernoulli polynomials at q = 1, cf. [1, 13,14]. By using q-Volkenborn integration, we can also investigate the properties of the reflection symmetries of these' q-Bernoulli polynomials.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Taekyun KIM AU - A S HEGAZI AU - M MANSOUR PY - 2006 DA - 2006/11 TI - A note on q-Bernoulli numbers and polynomials JO - Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics SP - 315 EP - 322 VL - 13 IS - 3 SN - 1402-9251 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.3.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.3.1 ID - KIM2006 ER -