Volume 13, Issue 3, August 2006, Pages 420 - 440
Vectorial Regularization and Temporal Means in Keplerian Motion
- Daniel CONDURACHE 0, Vladimir MARTINUSI 1
- Corresponding Author
- Daniel CONDURACHE
0Technical University ”Gh.Asachi”, Department of Theoretical Mechanics
1Technical University ”Gh.Asachi”, Department of Theoretical Mechanics
Available Online 10 November 2006.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.3.7How to use a DOI?
- vectorial Regularization, Kepler, eccentricity, vectorial regularization
- We study the well-known Kepler’s problem by introducing a new vectorial regularization. This helps deduce Kepler’s equations by a simple and unified method. Some integral temporal means are also obtained by means of this regularization. The vectorial eccentricity plays a fundamental part in this approach.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Daniel CONDURACHE AU - Vladimir MARTINUSI PY - 2006 DA - 2006/11 TI - Vectorial Regularization and Temporal Means in Keplerian Motion JO - Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics SP - 420 EP - 440 VL - 13 IS - 3 SN - 1776-0852 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.3.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jnmp.2006.13.3.7 ID - CONDURACHE2006 ER -