An Authentication Method for Digital Audio using Wavelet Transform and Fundamental Frequencies
- Yasunari Yoshitomi1, *, Shohei Tani2, Masaki Arasuna3, Ryota Kan4, Taro Asada1, Masayoshi Tabuse11Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Kyoto Prefectural University, 1-5 Nakaragi-cho, Shimogamo, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8522, Japan2Fukuchiyama City Hall, 13-1 Miki, Fukuchiyama, Kyoto Prefecture 620-8501, Japan3Nissay Information Technology Co., Ltd., 5-37-1 Kamata, Ohta-ku, Tokyo 144-8721, Japan4Shimazu Business Systems Co., Ltd., 1 Kuwahara-cho Nishinokyo, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8442, Japan*Corresponding author. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Author
- Yasunari Yoshitomi
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.k.190828.013How to use a DOI?
- Authentication, audio, copyright protection, wavelet transform, fundamental frequency
Several digital watermarking techniques for audio files have been proposed for hiding data for protecting their copyrights. There is a tradeoff between the quality of watermarked audio and the tolerance of watermarks to signal processing methods, such as compression. To overcome the inevitable tradeoff, we previously developed an authentication method for digital audio. We have improved the method by determining the region to be authenticated in the audio data by making effective use of the fundamental frequency characteristics.
- © 2019 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press SARL.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Yasunari Yoshitomi AU - Shohei Tani AU - Masaki Arasuna AU - Ryota Kan AU - Taro Asada AU - Masayoshi Tabuse PY - 2019 DA - 2019/09 TI - An Authentication Method for Digital Audio using Wavelet Transform and Fundamental Frequencies JO - Journal of Robotics, Networking and Artificial Life SP - 133 EP - 137 VL - 6 IS - 2 SN - 2352-6386 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.k.190828.013 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jrnal.k.190828.013 ID - Yoshitomi2019 ER -