Volume 13, Issue 2, March 2014, Pages 162 - 174
Moments of Progressive Type-II Right Censored Order Statistics from a General Class of Doubly Truncated Continuous Distributions
- Jagdish Saran, Narinder Pushkarna
- Corresponding Author
- Jagdish Saran
Available Online 31 March 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2014.13.2.6How to use a DOI?
- Order Statistics; Progressively Type-II right censored order statistics; Single moments moments; Recurrence relations; Truncated and non-truncated Lomax, Weibull, Weibull-gamma, Weibull- exponential, log logistic, exponential, generalized exponential, Rayleigh, generalized Rayleigh, gener
- In this paper we derive some general recurrence relations between moments of progressively Type-II right censored order statistics from a general class of doubly truncated distributions, thus unifying the earlier results in this direction due to several authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Jagdish Saran AU - Narinder Pushkarna PY - 2014 DA - 2014/03 TI - Moments of Progressive Type-II Right Censored Order Statistics from a General Class of Doubly Truncated Continuous Distributions JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 162 EP - 174 VL - 13 IS - 2 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2014.13.2.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2014.13.2.6 ID - Saran2014 ER -