Volume 17, Issue 1, March 2018, Pages 91 - 100
Combined Intra- and Inter- Block Analysis of Balanced Ternary Designs
- Sobita Sapamsobita1@yahoo.comGuest Lecturer, Department of Statistics, Manipur University, Canchipur, Imphal-795003, IndiaB. K. Sinhabikassinha1946@gmail.comISI, Kolkata [Retired Professor of Statistics], 203, B. T. Road, Kolkata- 700 108, IndiaN.K. Mandalmandalnk2001@yahoo.co.inProfessor of Statistics (Retired), Calcutta University, 35, B.C. Road, Kolkata-700 019, India
Received 31 December 2016, Accepted 29 March 2017, Available Online 31 March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.7How to use a DOI?
- Balanced ternary design, Intra-block analysis, Inter-block analysis, Combined intra- and inter-block analysis
In the present paper an attempt has been made to study the inter–and intra-block estimation of treatment effects contrasts with random block effects in the context of balanced ternary designs. The analysis is illustrated through examples.
- Copyright © 2018, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licences/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - JOUR AU - Sobita Sapam AU - B. K. Sinha AU - N.K. Mandal PY - 2018 DA - 2018/03 TI - Combined Intra- and Inter- Block Analysis of Balanced Ternary Designs JO - Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications SP - 91 EP - 100 VL - 17 IS - 1 SN - 2214-1766 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jsta.2018.17.1.7 ID - Sapam2018 ER -