The Effect of Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Morale Work on Productivity of Female Workers
- 10.2991/adics-elssh-19.2019.18How to use a DOI?
- OCB, work morale, work productivity
Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) and employee morale are factors that can affect work productivity. This study aims to examine empirically the role of OCB and work morale on work productivity at University X in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The research subjects were female employees at University X who were permanent employees and had worked for at least one year. The sampling technique is done with randomization, with a simple random sampling technique. Methods of collecting data is conducted using the scale of work productivity, OCB scale, and work morale scale. Meanwhile, the analysis of research data is performed with multiple linear regression techniques. The results of simultaneous data analysis showed that OCB and work morale had an influence on work productivity on employees, while data analysis partially showed that there was no influence between OCB and employee work productivity and there was a significant effect between work morale and employee productivity at University X. OCB variable contribution and work morale amounted to 16.6% and the remaining 83.4% was influenced by other factors outside the variables studied.
- © 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fatwa Tentama AU - Netty Merdiaty AU - Subardjo Subardjo AU - Eka Meilani PY - 2019/11 DA - 2019/11 TI - The Effect of Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Morale Work on Productivity of Female Workers BT - Proceedings of the 2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Education & Learning, Social Science & Humanities (ADICS-ELSSH 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 99 EP - 102 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/adics-elssh-19.2019.18 DO - 10.2991/adics-elssh-19.2019.18 ID - Tentama2019/11 ER -