The Role of Work Motivation Towards Work Productivity
- 10.2991/adics-elssh-19.2019.32How to use a DOI?
- employee, work motivation, work productivity
Work motivation is one of the factors that can affect work productivity of employees. This study aims to examine empirically the relationship between work motivation and work productivity. The subjects in this study are employees at the University of X Yogyakarta. The subject selection was randomized using a simple randomized sampling technique. Methods of collecting data using the work motivation scale and work productivity scale. Data analysis using product moment correlation techniques. Based on the results of hypothesis testing between work motivation and work productivity, the results of the correlation coefficient are = 0.411 with a significance of 0.008 (p <0.05) which means that there is a very significant positive relationship between work motivation and work productivity. Work motivation contributes 16.9% to work productivity, and the remaining 83.1% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
- © 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fatwa Tentama AU - Naila Nasywa AU - Dwi Agustina AU - Syam Dabi PY - 2019/11 DA - 2019/11 TI - The Role of Work Motivation Towards Work Productivity BT - Proceedings of the 2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Education & Learning, Social Science & Humanities (ADICS-ELSSH 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 35 EP - 38 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/adics-elssh-19.2019.32 DO - 10.2991/adics-elssh-19.2019.32 ID - Tentama2019/11 ER -