A solar energy resources estimation method based on EOF and ARMA model
- Qiang Zhou, Libin Yang, Hai Zhou, Jie Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Qiang Zhou
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.15How to use a DOI?
- EOF; ARMA model; solar energy; resources calculation.
- A method to estimate solar energy resources was introduced in this paper. Based on the solar data observed by meteorological stations, the temporal-spatial characteristics of solar energy resources in the west of China were analysed by EOF. The main modal was determined and its time series was forecasted by ARMA model. Using the time series forecasted by ARMA model and the space factors of observed data computed by EOF, the prediction of solar resources field was estimated. Experiment results show that the predicted field tends to reflect the characteristics of the measured field and the area of solar energy resources can be estimated by this method properly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiang Zhou AU - Libin Yang AU - Hai Zhou AU - Jie Ding PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A solar energy resources estimation method based on EOF and ARMA model BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.15 ID - Zhou2016/11 ER -