Subspace intersection using acoustic vector sensors by extracting main eigenspace of modal subspace
- Weiwei Ai, Jinyu Xiong, Xiaoyong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Weiwei Ai
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- subspace intersection (SI); acoustic vector sensors (AVS); normal mode; main eigenspace.
- The subspace intersection method using acoustic vector sensors  provides unbiased bearing estimates in a range-independent shallow ocean with the advantage of both subspace intersection(SI) method and acoustic vector sensors(AVS) array. But its robustness is poor. In this paper, an improved SI method based on extracting main eigenspace of modal subspace is proposed. Simulations show that the performance of the improved method in this paper is better than that of the improved method by compressing modal space with narrower main lobe width and lower estimation error.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiwei Ai AU - Jinyu Xiong AU - Xiaoyong Zhang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Subspace intersection using acoustic vector sensors by extracting main eigenspace of modal subspace BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.20 ID - Ai2016/11 ER -