Automatical object identification based on Hu moments
- Hongrui Lin, Xiaoguo Zhang, Gang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Hongrui Lin
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.21How to use a DOI?
- thresholding; template matching; hu moments.
- At present, the domestic production of the winding workpiece automatically has been achieved, but the workpiece inspection is mainly relied on human eyes. As the workers is easy to be fatigue, which often causing error checking. In order to improve the efficiency of product inspection and found the problem timely to avoid producing a large number of defective workpieces, the demand of automatic detection winding workpiece is need to be solved eagerly. Take the dc motor rotor for example, according to the characteristics of the rotor, the methodof template matching is been used to locate the workpiece, and the method of Hu moments similarity is used to judge workpiece is qualified or not.The experimental results shows that these method is efficient and effective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongrui Lin AU - Xiaoguo Zhang AU - Gang Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Automatical object identification based on Hu moments BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.21 ID - Lin2016/11 ER -