High frequency isolation dual-active-bridge converter with optimal control scheme based on solid-state transformer
- Liang Wang, Zhiyun Bao, Yi Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Liang Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.34How to use a DOI?
- solid-state transformer; dual-active-bridge; master-slave control; simplify modulation algorithm.
- This paper presents the design of high-frequency transformer isolation bidirectional DC/DC converter based on solid-state transformer (SST). A phase-shift dual-active-bridge (DAB) converter is employed to achieve high-frequency galvanic isolation, bidirectional power flow, and zero voltage switching of all switching devices, which leads to low switching losses with high frequency operation. Moreover, a master-slave control (MSC) strategy is designed for the DAB stage of SST system to reduce load on the controller and simplify modulation algorithm. The master controller executes all control and modulation calculations, and the slave controllers manage only device switching and protection. As the core circuit of SST system, DAB converter has wide applications such as battery energy storage device and hybrid electrical vehicles power system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liang Wang AU - Zhiyun Bao AU - Yi Wang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - High frequency isolation dual-active-bridge converter with optimal control scheme based on solid-state transformer BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.34 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -