A noise calculation and experiment with analog ROF transmission module
- Xiaojing Wang, Mingyu Lin, Yaoting Yang, Guihua Han
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaojing Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- carrier-to-noise ratio; analog ROF transmission module; noises figure.
- ROF technology is widely applied in high speed wireless communications of large capacity, ROF system can introduce noise simultaneously, affects the system's noise figure. This paper calculated in detail the noise figure of the analog ROF transmission module, used the classic noise theory of the analog optical fiber communication system, verified them combining with laboratory tests. Finally this paper analyzed some problems in its engineering application. It is the first time to provide a method for noise figure calculation in the ROF system engineering application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaojing Wang AU - Mingyu Lin AU - Yaoting Yang AU - Guihua Han PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A noise calculation and experiment with analog ROF transmission module BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.35 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -