Study of maximum power point tracking based on impedance module analysis method for grid-connected PV generation system
- Ning An, Baochun Lu, Baoguo Li, Zhonglin Zhang, Tao Wang, Hong Bai
- Corresponding Author
- Ning An
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.36How to use a DOI?
- impedance module; grid-connected PV generation system; MPPT; duty cycle.
- In this paper, a new method of maximum power point tracking(MPPT) based on impedance module analysis is presented in two-stage three-phase grid-connected PV system. The method can obtain maximum power from PV array by adjusting duty cycle of DC Boost converter based on taking advantage of internal resistance variation of PV array. Simplified equivalent model of the system is established to obtain maximum power. By means of impedance module analysis method, power transmission formula via duty cycle and equivalent resistance is derived, which is influenced by duty cycle and output voltage of PV array, and the maximum power transmission condition is given. Simulation results show that the proposed method can obtain the maximum power. Meanwhile, the correctness of proposed method is verified.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ning An AU - Baochun Lu AU - Baoguo Li AU - Zhonglin Zhang AU - Tao Wang AU - Hong Bai PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study of maximum power point tracking based on impedance module analysis method for grid-connected PV generation system BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.36 ID - An2016/11 ER -