Study on SLT calibration method of 2-port waveguide DUT
- Wenqiang Luo, Anyong Hu, Kai Liu, Xi Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Wenqiang Luo
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.37How to use a DOI?
- 2-port waveguide DUT; SSLT calibration; VNA.
- SSLT (Short-offset-Short-Load-Through) is a classical calibration method of VNA (Vector Network Analyser) which needs multiple assembly of the standard parts and exists the impact of the phase in the millimetre waveband. Aimed that the S11 of the two-port waveguide DUT is less than -10dB, a simple SLT (Short-Load-Through) calibration method is presented in this paper according to the simplified error model. This calibration method only needs to carry on the calibration of short circuit plate and the matching load in the one-port of the VNA, and the through in the dual-port. The calibration process and the correction algorithm is simple. Finally, it is found that the amplitude relative error of the SLT calibration method is less than 2% and the phase calibration error is less than 2.5øthrough the statistics of several DUTs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenqiang Luo AU - Anyong Hu AU - Kai Liu AU - Xi Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study on SLT calibration method of 2-port waveguide DUT BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.37 ID - Luo2016/11 ER -