Effect of different forms of static air-gap eccentricity on stator magnetic pull per unit area of turbo-generator
- Weiqi Deng, Yuling He, Guiji Tang, Yuchao Meng, Hao Zhong
- Corresponding Author
- Weiqi Deng
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.66How to use a DOI?
- stator air-gap eccentricity (SAGE); magnetic pull per unit area (MPPUA); turbo-generator; simulation calculation; fault diagnosis.
- This paper investigates the stator magnetic pull per unit area (MPPUA) and stator vibration characteristics under different static air-gap eccentricity (SAGE) forms of turbo-generator. Three types of SAGE, i.e. the rotor offset, the stator deformation, and the mixed one composed of the former two, are taken into account. Firstly, the MPPUA under different SAGE conditions are analyzed, based on which the formulas of the magnetic flux density (MFD) are deduced. Then the simulation study of a SDF-9 non-salient pole synchronous generator is taken with Ansoft Maxwell. It is shown that the SAGE will cause the stator vibration at 2f (f is the electrical frequency). The vibration amplitudes under rotor offset are larger than those under stator deformation. As SAGE develops, the vibration amplitudes rotor offset will all be increased, especially the 2nd harmonic vibration, while the vibration basically unchanged under stator ellipse deformation. The achievements are beneficial to the SAGE fault identification.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiqi Deng AU - Yuling He AU - Guiji Tang AU - Yuchao Meng AU - Hao Zhong PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Effect of different forms of static air-gap eccentricity on stator magnetic pull per unit area of turbo-generator BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.66 ID - Deng2016/11 ER -