Analysis on exciting winding electromagnetic force of Turbo-generator under rotor interturn short circuit fault
- Hao Zhong, Yuling He, Guiji Tang, Yuchao Meng, Weiqi Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Hao Zhong
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.67How to use a DOI?
- turbo-generator; rotor interturn short circuit; rotor exciting winding; electromagnetic force; Ansoft.
- This paper used theoretical analysis and numerical calculation to analyze winding electromagnetic force (EF). QFSN-600-2YHG type turbo-generator is the research object. This paper investigated EF on exciting windings of turbo-generator before and after rotor interturn short circuit (RISC) fault. The impact of RISC on the air-gap magnetic flux density (MFD) was firstly studied. The EF formulas were deduced based on the air-gap MFD. Then the detailed EF values were obtained by numerical calculation. The winding EFs are of centrosymmetry under normal condition. RISC mainly affects the EF of the very coil where the short circuit takes place. As RISC develops, the EF will decrease. This study is probable to be beneficial to insulation monitoring.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hao Zhong AU - Yuling He AU - Guiji Tang AU - Yuchao Meng AU - Weiqi Deng PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Analysis on exciting winding electromagnetic force of Turbo-generator under rotor interturn short circuit fault BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.67 ID - Zhong2016/11 ER -