The research of characteristics of the shear force transmission between the magneto-rheological fuid layer
- Chunfu Gao, Guang Zhang, Weizeng Chen, Xinsheng He, Lingyu Shi, Shihe Pan, Haiting Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Chunfu Gao
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.68How to use a DOI?
- magneto-rheological fluid; dynamic composite field; inter-layer force transmission; Shear.
- In order to studying the characteristics of MRF inter-layer shear force, through the development of MRF inter-layer shear force experiment device, under the action of dynamic composite field that composed of magnetic field and temperature field, the experiment analyzes the characteristics of magneto-rheological fluid force transmission between the layers and gain the inter-layer force characteristic curve, calculated the magneto-rheological fluid particles inter-atomic forces combined with the theoretical, and the results show that the wheel location characteristic curve of the MRF shear yield stressis symmetric axisym metric with wheel location, and the maximum shear yield stress on the axis of symmetry; Magneto-rheological fluid force characteristic curve moves between the layers mainly depends on coupling degree between the material properties of the experimental device and ferromagnetic particles of MRF.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunfu Gao AU - Guang Zhang AU - Weizeng Chen AU - Xinsheng He AU - Lingyu Shi AU - Shihe Pan AU - Haiting Zhang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The research of characteristics of the shear force transmission between the magneto-rheological fuid layer BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.68 ID - Gao2016/11 ER -