Design and analysis of electric vehicle battery management system based on flexray bus
- Jiangyi Lv, Guanli Huang, Hualei Zhang, Jubiao Yao, Yong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Jiangyi Lv
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.73How to use a DOI?
- flexray; BMS; li-ion battery; SoC.
- Flexray bus is considered as a more promising bus in the future with the performance of real-time, scalable, and fault-tolerant. In this paper we design an electric vehicle battery management system based on flexray bus, including the hardware design, the SoC estimation theory, flexray protocol design and software development. The test bench experiment results show the system design is reasonable and feasible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiangyi Lv AU - Guanli Huang AU - Hualei Zhang AU - Jubiao Yao AU - Yong Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Design and analysis of electric vehicle battery management system based on flexray bus BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.73 ID - Lv2016/11 ER -