Analysis of the effect on propagation of voltage sag considering different winding connection modes of transformer
- Jiming Chen, Lizhi Qi, Guiyue Jin, Yongduan Xue
- Corresponding Author
- Jiming Chen
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.74How to use a DOI?
- power quality; voltage sag; voltage sag propagation characteristics; transformer winding connections.
- The effects of transformers on the types and characteristics of voltage sag are also different when the voltage sag is transmitted by the transformers, which have different winding connection modes. In this paper, using the system simulation model built by PSCAD, based on the derivation of voltage transfer matrix of transformers with different winding connection modes. Then, taking the Y0/Y-12 type transformer as an example analysed the propagation characteristics of voltage sag caused by single line-to-ground fault, line-to-line fault and double line-to-ground fault. The transfer law of voltage sag propagation of transformers with different winding connection modes is summarized. These laws provide some reference value with on line monitoring, type identification, source location of voltage sag and state evaluation. Industrial plants could reduce the harm caused by the voltage sag reasonable by the way of changing winding connection modes of transformer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiming Chen AU - Lizhi Qi AU - Guiyue Jin AU - Yongduan Xue PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Analysis of the effect on propagation of voltage sag considering different winding connection modes of transformer BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.74 ID - Chen2016/11 ER -