Economic operation modeling and optimization of an island micro grid considering load control
- Shu Liu, Jian Zhou, Hongli He, Shuqing Zhao, Xiu Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Shu Liu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.80How to use a DOI?
- economic operation; direct load control; battery life loss cost; micro grid.
- This paper proposes a load control of island economy operation model. It coordinates the storage operation with diesel generator output, so as to achieve the economic operation purpose of power grid. In this paper, the micro network economic operation model is transformed into mixed integer programming problem, which is solved by the mature commercial software, and the new model is proved to be economical.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shu Liu AU - Jian Zhou AU - Hongli He AU - Shuqing Zhao AU - Xiu Yang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Economic operation modeling and optimization of an island micro grid considering load control BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.80 ID - Liu2016/11 ER -