Environment reliability provision mechanism for cloud storage with dynamic searchable encryption algorithm
- Fei Xiang, Li Yi, Cuilan Du, Xiaohui Liu, Xiaohang Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Xiang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.93How to use a DOI?
- cloud storage; ciphertext search; homomorphic encryption; convergent encryption.
- Cloud storage are sometimes abandoned in consideration of data security. To solve this problem, this paper implemented the environment reliability provision mechanism (ERPM) for cloud storage with dynamic searchable encryption (DSE) algorithm, which is based on homomorphic encryption and convergent encryption. DSE ensures the confidentiality, privacy and controllability of users' data in cloud. Meanwhile, it achieves ciphertext-operation by cloud directly and efficiently without decrypting. It has sublinear search time, CKA2- security, compact indexes and the ability to add and delete files efficiently.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Xiang AU - Li Yi AU - Cuilan Du AU - Xiaohui Liu AU - Xiaohang Zhao PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Environment reliability provision mechanism for cloud storage with dynamic searchable encryption algorithm BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.93 ID - Xiang2016/11 ER -