A pilot-based grouping method in satellite-terrestrial cooperative wireless networks
- Jhengsian Li, Chunghua Chiang, Jyhhorng Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Jhengsian Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.104How to use a DOI?
- satellite-terrestrial networks; cooperative; space-time code.
- In this paper we examine the performance of a satellite-terrestrial cooperative wireless network. We proposed a new grouping method, called pilot-based grouping method, to implement the space-time code in the satellite-terrestrial networks. The proposed method increases the total system channel capacity, and also saves unnecessary transmission power for the terrestrial stations. The proposed method focuses on finding out the best two signals coming from its neighboring terrestrial stations and uses the advantage of space diversity to improve the effect of channel fading. The numerical results show that the performance of ours proposed method is better than traditional grouping method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jhengsian Li AU - Chunghua Chiang AU - Jyhhorng Wen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A pilot-based grouping method in satellite-terrestrial cooperative wireless networks BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.104 ID - Li2016/11 ER -