Dynamic simulation analysis of CT26 operating mechanism of high-voltage circuit breaker based on ADAMS
- Kun Wang, Guoqing Chen, Shuting Wan, Pei Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Kun Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.112How to use a DOI?
- high-voltage circuit breaker; spring operation mechanism; dynamic simulation; Automatic Dynamic Analysis of Mechanical Systems(ADAMS).
- The reliability of high-voltage circuit breaker operating mechanism is important to ensure stable operation of the circuit breaker. The dynamic simulation model of CT26 spring operating mechanism is established using software ADAMS, and the dynamic simulation analysis of the feed motion of the operation mechanism is carried out, then the model is verified by contrasting the experimental data. The influence of the spring stiffness coefficient and friction to dynamic characteristics of circuit breaker are simulated and analyzed emphatically. Simulation results show that the breaking and closing time and the speed of actuator, the service life of the cam mechanism are directly affected by the above two factors. The simulation results and methods in this paper can provide reference for the research and daily maintenance of the circuit breaker operating mechanism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kun Wang AU - Guoqing Chen AU - Shuting Wan AU - Pei Tian PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Dynamic simulation analysis of CT26 operating mechanism of high-voltage circuit breaker based on ADAMS BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.112 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.112 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -