Design of optoelectronic pod system for Z-3 unmanned helicopter
- Yingping Guo, Jinsheng Yang, Xuqing Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yingping Guo
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.138How to use a DOI?
- optoelectronic pod; Z-3 unmanned helicopterimage; stabilization; demonstration flight.
- Aerial survey of geological disasters have higher demand to the stability of the payload, especially with a payload of optoelectronic pod can absorb the unmanned helicopter attitude and vibration and compensates the attitude angle change. Keeping the payload optical axis perpendicular is to the horizontal plane. Based on the analysis of posture change and vibration frequency, optoelectronic pod system that is based on TMS320f2812 as the main controller, adopting the closed-loop control system. The results of field demonstration flight indicate that the optoelectronic pod compensates the attitude angle change due to the unmanned helicopter attitude and vibration. The high quality images which were obtained by demonstration flight satisfy low-altitude digital aerophotogrammetry.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yingping Guo AU - Jinsheng Yang AU - Xuqing Wang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Design of optoelectronic pod system for Z-3 unmanned helicopter BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.138 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.138 ID - Guo2016/11 ER -