Research of oxygen concentration information detecting method with LIA
- Dianhong Yu, Zhen Guo, Lin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Dianhong Yu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.137How to use a DOI?
- weak signals; lock-in amplifier; oxygen concentration detection; TDLAS.
- A method of detecting weak signals by two lock-in amplifiers is introduced to detect oxygen concentration as a weak signal, in the process of detecting oxygen concentration based on TDLAS. In this paper, the working principle of lock-in amplifier is described, and the principle and characteristics of detecting weak signals with two lock-in amplifiers are analyzed. The second harmonic signal is selected as the main extraction target. By simulating and analyzing the extraction process of signal with different phase, the feasibility and importance in improving detection accuracy are verified.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dianhong Yu AU - Zhen Guo AU - Lin Li PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research of oxygen concentration information detecting method with LIA BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.137 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.137 ID - Yu2016/11 ER -