Sustainability of Belgorod Region Enterprises of Building Materials and Building Structures Industry under Sanctions
- Irina Aleksandrovna Slabinskaya, Olga Borisovna Benderskaya
- Corresponding Author
- Irina Aleksandrovna Slabinskaya
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.18How to use a DOI?
- enterprise management; enterprise sustainability; integrated assessment; enterprise sustainability ranking; Belgorod Region; industry of building materials and structures.
- The paper features the analysis of sustainability of Belgorod Region enterprises dealing with production of construction materials and building structures exemplified by five largest and well-known enterprises of this industry: JSC Melstrom, JSC Stroymaterialy, OJSCÿPlant ZhBK-1, OJSC Belgorodasbestotsement and OJSC Belgorodstroydetal. Sustainability of an enterprise is understood as its functional performance within an indeterminate amount of time and ability to achieve its objectives under the influence of negative factors. An integrated comparative assessment of enterprises' sustainability in 2016 alongside with their ranking was carried out according to twelve performance indicators (financial stability index, stable working capital-to-production ratio, current liquidity ratio, growth rate ratio in respect of revenue, sales profit, net profit and equity capital, as well as return on sales, total and equity assets). The same indicators were used to analyze sustainability dynamics and to make dynamic complex sustainability assessments for every enterprise during 2013-2016. The paper lists conclusions on negative impact of sanctions with regard to the majority of enterprises under study and on their ability to maintain this sustainability and adequate financial status.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irina Aleksandrovna Slabinskaya AU - Olga Borisovna Benderskaya PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Sustainability of Belgorod Region Enterprises of Building Materials and Building Structures Industry under Sanctions BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.18 ID - Slabinskaya2017/07 ER -