Flowability and durability of cement containing technological additives during grinding process
- Lyubov Dmitrievna Shahova, Elena Sergeevna Chernositova, Julia Vladimirovna Denisova
- Corresponding Author
- Lyubov Dmitrievna Shahova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.27How to use a DOI?
- grinding intensifiers, cement flowability, flowability conservation, humid environment
- This paper considers the major factors influencing cement flowability and its conservation in humid environment with the presence of processing additives during grinding. It describes cement flowability quantitative measurement methods developed and introduced by the authors and implemented on the basis of several cement plants of Russia. The influence of storage conditions on altering cement flowability in humid environments, which simulate absorption of significant moisture quantity in the accelerated mode, was studied. The influence of grinding intensifiers on cement flour rheological characteristics and their conservation under the conditions of storing cement in humid environments was studied as well. The correlation regression analysis of the impact of physical and chemical characteristics of the samples of cement on its flowability was performed. As follows from the analysis, cement flowability has weak correlation dependence on studying variables, which indicates it being influenced by a variable factor not quantitatively measured yet
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lyubov Dmitrievna Shahova AU - Elena Sergeevna Chernositova AU - Julia Vladimirovna Denisova PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Flowability and durability of cement containing technological additives during grinding process BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.27 ID - Shahova2017/07 ER -