Advanced Axial Pumps for Oil Industry
- Yakov Mikhajlovich Kashin, Alexander Valeryevich Samorodov, Bogaudin Khamidovich Gaitov, Vladislav Anatolievich Kim, Mikhail Sergeyevich Khristoforov
- Corresponding Author
- Yakov Mikhajlovich Kashin
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.50How to use a DOI?
- axial centrifugal motor-pump, pumped oil products.
- The authors conducted a review of a number of pumps for pumping oil and oil products of a traditional cylindrical (radial) construction. Their critical analysis is presented in the paper. In addition, the shortcomings and advantages of the pump are described. The designs of axial centrifugal pumps were developed by the authors for pumping petroleum products, allowing one to protect the stator winding of the pump motor against harmful mechanical and chemical influences of the pumped liquid, to reduce the gap between the stator and the rotor of the pump motor by increasing the rigidity of the structure, to improve the weight and size indicators of the pump unit, to reduce its cost, to simplify the design and to increase its reliability in general, and also to reduce energy losses and, accordingly, to increase the efficiency with decreasing heating of the pumped liquid.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yakov Mikhajlovich Kashin AU - Alexander Valeryevich Samorodov AU - Bogaudin Khamidovich Gaitov AU - Vladislav Anatolievich Kim AU - Mikhail Sergeyevich Khristoforov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Advanced Axial Pumps for Oil Industry BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.50 ID - Kashin2017/07 ER -