Proceedings of the 3rd Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2018)

The Effect of Work Motivation, Teacher Competency and Work Environment on Education

Authors
Efni Efridah
Corresponding Author
Efni Efridah
Available Online December 2018.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aisteel-18.2018.110How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Work motivation, teacher competence, work environment, quality of education, education
Abstract
This study aims to analyze the influence of head work motivation, teacher competence, and work environment on the quality of education in the Technical Vocational High School in Tebing Tinggi City. The analysis used is multiple regression analysis, which the population in this study were all teachers (87 individuals) in the Technical Vocational High School of Dipanegara in Tebing Tinggi City. The data collection techniques are using combine techniques, consist of: questionnaires, interviews, and documentation. The results showed that there was a significant positive influence between work motivation, teacher competence, and work environment on the quality of education simultaneously or partially. The independent variable has an influence on the quality of education by 57.30%, the remaining is 42.70% is influenced by other factors outside the model. The most dominant factor affecting the quality of education is teacher competence.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Efni Efridah
PY  - 2018/12
DA  - 2018/12
TI  - The Effect of Work Motivation, Teacher Competency and Work Environment on Education
BT  - Proceedings of the 3rd Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 512
EP  - 515
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aisteel-18.2018.110
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aisteel-18.2018.110
ID  - Efridah2018/12
ER  -