Proceedings of the 4th Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2019)

Improving Passing Chest Pass Results Through a Variation Approach to Learning

Authors
Windi Naully, Nurhayati Simatupang, Tarsyad Nugraha
Corresponding Author
Windi Naully
Available Online December 2019.
Keywords
passing chest pass, variasi pembelajaran, bola basket.
Abstract
This study aims to determine the increase in learning outcomes of passing chest passes through a learning variation approach. This type of research is Classroom Action Research. The research subjects were 35 students, consisting of 21 students and 14 students. The research instrument observation sheet and portfolio, data analysis techniques using percentages. The results showed: (1). In the first cycle, 19 (54%) students had finished studying, while the remaining 16 (46%) students had not yet completed. The average value obtained is 75. (2). In cycle II, there were 27 (77%) completed, while the rest, 8 (23%) had not yet completed study. The average value obtained reached 79. The conclusion that the results of passing chest pass learning can be improved by the variation learning approach in the XI grade students of Karya Bakti Private High School. Langkat
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
4th Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2019)
Part of series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
December 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-872-7
ISSN
2352-5398
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Windi Naully
AU  - Nurhayati Simatupang
AU  - Tarsyad Nugraha
PY  - 2019/12
DA  - 2019/12
TI  - Improving Passing Chest Pass Results Through a Variation Approach to Learning
BT  - 4th Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 171
EP  - 173
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://www.atlantis-press.com/article/125928408
ID  - Naully2019/12
ER  -