Influence of School Supervisor of Academic Supervision to the Professionalism of Teachers in States of Elementary Schools District of Medan Amplas
- 10.2991/assehr.k.211110.120How to use a DOI?
- Academic Supervision; School Supervisor; Teacher Professionalism
This study aims to analyze and determine the influence of academic supervision of school supervisors on the professionalism of teachers at SDN Medan Amplas Subdistrict. The population in this study is the entire technical service unit (TSU) Of Medan Amplas Subdistrict Elementary School which amounts to 22 schools, with the number of teachers as many as 323 teachers. Sample withdrawal in this study using proportional procedures and random sampling, so that a sample of 116 teachers as respondents was obtained. The design of this study uses variables consisting of independent variable, namely academic supervision of school supervisors (X), and dependent variable namely teacher professionalism (Y). Data collection techniques using questionnaires. The data analysis techniques used in this study are descriptive analysis and inference analysis. The calculation of analysis test in this study was conducted using the help of Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) program. Based on the results of research that has been conducted that academic supervision has a significant effect on the Professionalism of Teachers in (TSU) State Elementary School Medan Amplas Subdistrict. This is evidenced by the significant value (0.000 <0.05). Similarly, the results of the variable determination coefficient of teacher professionalism accounted for 57.7% of academic supervision while the remaining 42.3% was influenced by other variables.
- © 2021 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press SARL.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lukman Nasution AU - Benyamin Situmorang AU - Arif Rahman PY - 2021 DA - 2021/11/22 TI - Influence of School Supervisor of Academic Supervision to the Professionalism of Teachers in States of Elementary Schools District of Medan Amplas BT - Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Seminar on Transformative Education and Educational Leadership (AISTEEL 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 435 EP - 439 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.211110.120 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.211110.120 ID - Nasution2021 ER -