Research on Measurement and Estimation Method for Designed Size of Aviation Equipment Software
- Shuang Liu, Ji Lian Guo, Anwei Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Shuang Liu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.3How to use a DOI?
- Case Point; Software Cost; Software Size; Echo State Networks
- How to estimate the aviation equipment software size accurately is the precondition of carry out the estimating software R&D cost. This paper analysis the common case point method to estimate the software size. And then the paper point out three shortcomings of the method. That is the method can’t use the single point to estimate the software size. The method is discontinuity in dividing the complexity degree of use cases. The technical complexity factor, environmental complexity factor and the software size have not necessity connection. This paper put up with an improved case point method to estimate the software size. The new method distinguishes every single case clearly, and calculates every case as separate when calculating the software. The new method adjusts the use cases’ weight of complexity degree. That is use continuous function curve instead of discontinuity in dividing the complexity degree of use cases. The method no longer consider technical complexity factor, environmental complexity factor. The method also considers the non-functional requirements and project risk factors when evaluating the workload and costs. The case analysis shows that the improved method can estimate the software size more accurate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuang Liu AU - Ji Lian Guo AU - Anwei Shen PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Measurement and Estimation Method for Designed Size of Aviation Equipment Software BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.3 ID - Liu2018/05 ER -