Salt Rock Underground Gas Caverns Risk Assessment Based on Fuzzy Math
- Baoqun Wang, Lili Tao, Bi He
- Corresponding Author
- Baoqun Wang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- Salt rock, Gas storage, Risk assessment, Fuzzy math
- Use salt rock underground caverns to store gas is an important storage mode in China, effective risk management is the key to the success of this method. Aimed to risk management, the foundation work is risk assessment. Fuzzy math is an effective method for solve uncertainty problem just like risk assessment. In this article, a salt rock underground gas caverns risk assessment model based Fuzzy Math was built, with this model, the risk level of salt rock underground gas caverns can be quantitatively evaluated, and the evaluation results can be used as a reference for risk rescue decision.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Baoqun Wang AU - Lili Tao AU - Bi He PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Salt Rock Underground Gas Caverns Risk Assessment Based on Fuzzy Math BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.24 ID - Wang2018/05 ER -