Development of Salt Rock Underground Gas Caverns Risk Management Information System
- Bi He, Baoqun Wang, Lili Tao
- Corresponding Author
- Bi He
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- Salt rock, Gas storage, Risk management, Information system
- Use salt rock underground caverns to store gas is an important storage mode in China, effective risk management is the key to the success of this method. Aimed to risk management, a risk management system was designed and developed, at first, overall framework of the system was designed, and then, each module was detailed designed, the risk evaluation mode was built. Application of this system can effective monitoring risk of salt rock underground gas caverns, greatly improve the level of security.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bi He AU - Baoqun Wang AU - Lili Tao PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Development of Salt Rock Underground Gas Caverns Risk Management Information System BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.25 ID - He2018/05 ER -