Research on Enterprise Network Topology Anomaly Detection Techniques
- Yanxia Li, Kaikun Dong, Li Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Yanxia Li
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.29How to use a DOI?
- network topology graph, link redundancy preprocessing, topology anomaly detection.
- At present,the enterprise network management system presents the network connections between nodes in the form of network topology,so that the network topology can be visualized.However,the enterprise network itself is complex.With the increase of enterprise business,the number of network nodes increases,resulting in the complexity between node connections,therefore, this paper regards the changes of node connections in the network as exceptions and a network topology anomaly detection technique based on link redundancy preprocessing is proposed for enterprise intranet.The technique detects the abnormal situation in the network topology to locate the equipment failure and promptly discovers the violations of network access control behaviors and illegal intrusions to enhance network security.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanxia Li AU - Kaikun Dong AU - Li Guo PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Enterprise Network Topology Anomaly Detection Techniques BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.29 ID - Li2018/05 ER -