A weighted centroid localization algorithm based on RSSI adaptive value coupled with two norm improvements
- Chao Cheng, Zhi-yang Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Cheng
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.56How to use a DOI?
- centroid, adaptive value, localization algorithm, signal strength,
- This paper proposes an improved localization algorithm based on signal strength (RSSI) adaptive value and two norm. In the localization process of the algorithm, the RSSI values as a direction vector, meet is qualitative, additivity is homogeneous and times, the RSSI values as a function with the concept of ‘length’.In the actual positioning of the finite dimensional space, meet the Minkowski theorem and Cauchy convergence principle. The adaptive value and the second norm can effectively reduce the error of the weight and improve the positioning accuracy of the node. Through MATLAB simulation, the improved average positioning accuracy of this paper improved by 1.675m compared with the traditional centroid positioning algorithm, and the optimization rate reached 52.8%, which proves that the improved algorithm has some reference significance in positioning research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Cheng AU - Zhi-yang Jiang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - A weighted centroid localization algorithm based on RSSI adaptive value coupled with two norm improvements BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.56 ID - Cheng2018/05 ER -