An Algorithm to Determine Driver’s Fatigue Driving According to Characteristic Parameters Based on the Theory of Rough Set Importance
- Hongxu Chen, Yifeng Xue, Chen Xu, Xiaofan Wang, Longtao Pei, Yanhui Han
- Corresponding Author
- Hongxu Chen
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.58How to use a DOI?
- Fatigue Driving, Parameters, Rough Set Importance, Traffic Accidents
- The driver's fatigue driving accounts for lots of traffic accidents. Through the study of the driver's behavior characteristics,we collect the steering wheel angle, angular velocity in real time, grip force and pluse through indoor simulation experiments.After calculation, we can get these parameters of the data of zero-speed percentage, average absolute value of rotation angle, standard deviation of rotation angle, angle entropy,driver’s grip force and driver’s pulse.Based on the theroy of rough set importance,we calculate the weight of each signal and obtain the correlation between driving behavior signals and fatigue driving.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongxu Chen AU - Yifeng Xue AU - Chen Xu AU - Xiaofan Wang AU - Longtao Pei AU - Yanhui Han PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - An Algorithm to Determine Driver’s Fatigue Driving According to Characteristic Parameters Based on the Theory of Rough Set Importance BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.58 ID - Chen2018/05 ER -