A Moving Object Extraction Algorithm Based on Hybrid Background Subtraction and Pixel Mean Technique
- Junxiang Chen, Xinghua Lu, Mingming Ye, Zhong Ming, Fang Zhou, Yulin Luo
- Corresponding Author
- Junxiang Chen
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.62How to use a DOI?
- Pixel mean technique; Morphological recognition technology; Background modeling; Background subtraction method
- In this paper, a moving object extraction algorithm based on hybrid background subtraction and pixel mean is proposed to solve the problem that the existing object extraction algorithm can not adapt to the moving environment. The algorithm operation process includes target location identification, domain pixel mean value processing, image difference operation, background noise processing. Firstly, the processing frame is intercepted from the motion video and the thermal technology is used to recognize position of the moving target and get the preprocessing region. Then morphological recognition technique is used to recognize the target and establish the orthogonal rectangle enclosing the moving target. By means of domain pixel averaging, the background of the area in the orthogonal rectangle is modeled to obtain the background frame. Finally, the differential operation of processing frame and background frame is carried out, and then the target extraction results are obtained after the gray processing and binary processing. The experimental results show that this algorithm can effectively extract moving targets when it works in the motion environment, successfully merge the background subtraction method and the pixel mean value technique, and update the performance of the background subtraction method in the motion environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junxiang Chen AU - Xinghua Lu AU - Mingming Ye AU - Zhong Ming AU - Fang Zhou AU - Yulin Luo PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - A Moving Object Extraction Algorithm Based on Hybrid Background Subtraction and Pixel Mean Technique BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.62 ID - Chen2018/05 ER -